Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's also called a "cockroach"

As a follow-up to the ear mullet, a colleague of mine, with whom I'll be presenting Tuesday night, tells me that in his office, cell phone earpieces are called "cockroaches."

As in, "Take that cockroach out of your ear, the meeting's about to start."